Names suggestions?

RinaDoc

Aug 18, 2018
Pennsylvania
So my husband is actually gonna buy me the turquoise GCC Friday! It likes to grab it's feet and somersault and lay on it's back to play with it's leg band. Silly little thing. So need name suggestions for boy or girl. Here is what my picks are so far:
Girl:
Kaida
Skyla
Ciri
Solar
Turq
Aqua

Boy:
Neeko
Az
Cade
Cassian
Rhys
Lucien
Nox
Kanoa

Unisex:
Bailey

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
Hello there! Among your options, I like Aqua because it can be unisex, and very much fits a turquoise GCC. It's flexible in the event your bird turns out to be the opposite gender to what you were expecting. Best wishes and may you have many, many happy years with your future feathered companion!

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
When I got my first cockatiel, I named it Sam because I had no clue what sex it was. Then after two years, Sam became evil. I thought Sam was sick and dying, I also didn't have the money to take Sam to the vet so I covered Sam's cage, said a prayer and had a long night of not sleeping and tears. Next morning I uncovered Sam's cage and found a vicious little viper. Sam lunged at me and I saw an egg. Me, "Sam you're a girl!!!!!"

I like Unisex names in the event you can't get a DNA test done before taking the baby home. You'll pick a great name.

OP
R

RinaDoc

Aug 18, 2018
Pennsylvania
Petco lady said they have vet papers on all their birds and it should say on their, but she couldn't tell me without going to get them.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Aqua, if a boy Aqua Man!!! Or Aqua Girl! Can wait to see your new baby!!!! How are you going to sleep tonight?!?!?

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Aqua! + Boy or Girl!

Love that!

Or, if you're a little more Gangsta... L'il Aqua G or L'il Aqua B!

Most Reactions

Latest posts