New baby IRN!

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
2 Plum Heads. Indian Ringneck. Hahns Macaw <3
Last night we picked up our new IRN!! She is only 8 months old and already super sweet. She was pretty skidish at first and did not like me trying to pet her, but after playing with her for a few hours this morning she will let me pet her everytime and will give me kisses. She is amazing! She steps up great and has hardly made any noise at all. She does not talk yet but I plan to change that ;) She is a messy one though! lol
Letta seemed to be pretty jealous of her last night, and still kind of is but has warmed up alot to her in the short time shes been with us. So everyone.. any talking or training tips? I have had IRNs in the past but never so young. She is also still name-less.. and ideas on what to name her? She deserves a good one!!!

Attachments

• irn2.jpg
    irn2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 343
  • irn1.png
    irn1.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 318
  • IRN+L.jpg
    IRN+L.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 353

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
i love Greek names! like Aeolus is the north Greek God of wind, Boreas is the Greek god of wind and birds!

OP
SparkkiSparkS

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
Thanks everyone! I love greek names too but I just cant pick a good one for her.. Shes so sweet and cute it has to be perfect! LOL

OP
SparkkiSparkS

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
I will try to get better pics of her soon, she is such a pretty clean white. I am lucky to have her! :)

OP
SparkkiSparkS

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
Here's a few of her this morning! Still thinking of a name.. :29:

Attachments

• IRN4.jpg
    IRN4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 445
  • IRN5.jpg
    IRN5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 338
  • IRN6.jpg
    IRN6.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 277

freedwithwings204

Sep 2, 2012
United States
Parrots
1 year old Cinnamon Turquoise Indian Ringneck and a 10 year old TAG. (RIP Sydney, my silly 60 year old TAG, we miss you dearly)
Congrats! She is sooo pretty!
Just talk to her everyday, and play games that associate words. (Peekabo)

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
She is so beautiful congrats on your new baby! She is so white like a cloud. Claudia? Ahh..just remembered the English pronunciation for Claudia is different than Spanish where it sounds like. "Clooudia"..

I understand about the name thing..it took us forever to figure a name for our RFM. His name is Valentino but I call him Mr. Poofy Head as a nick name. LOL.

Smittler

Jan 27, 2013
Accrington, uk
Parrots
African grey Charlie (6)
I love ringnecks but i never took to white ones. But yours is really beautiful! She is really striking. Good luck with your new addition to the family!:)

OP
SparkkiSparkS

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
Thanks everyone! We got down to a few names that we liked but still couldn't pick. Soo we wrote each on a small piece of paper, put them in a bowl and let her pick lol she picked Chyna!

Most Reactions