New Cages

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
Parker male BF Amazon hatched 5/2/2012
Charlie unsexed BF Amazon hatched 1994?
Juno Female BH Caique Hatched 6-3-2013
So I finally decided that Mikey was right and put Parker in Keiko/Lola's old cage
parkersmom-albums-parker-picture9084-new-cage.jpg

And then I put Charlie in Parkers old cage
parkersmom-albums-charlie-picture9083-charlie-her-new-cage.jpg

Happy Birdies

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
See that worked out perfectly! Charlie would be better in the smaller cage because of his balance issues. By the way if you still have that harness for Lola I would like to give it a try. She's growing back her wing feathers and she like going outside with me. ;)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
AWESOME setups, Heather!!! How is Parker liking his new mansion, and how is Charlie settling in??? :)

OP
ParkersMom

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
Wendy...Parker is getting use to the size of the cage...and Charlie seems to be doing good. She is eating her veggies and I plan on trying to switch to pellets some time next week. She is still leery of my hands but I am totally okay with that. As long as she is healthy and happy, She is loving the toys I have gotten her, She likes to chew alot. I think she is gonna cost me more than Parker in toys...But I buy the replacement wood pieces so It shouldn't be too bad

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Wait.....Charlie and Parker??? Are you a jazz fan or is that coincidence? I haven't listened to Bird Parker in years but I used to really enjoy a lot of his recordings. Forgive me if i'm late to this and you already explained this!

OP
ParkersMom

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
It's merely a coincidence...I just like the name Parker and I thought Charlie would be a good unisex name because I haven't had her sexed yet and don't wan to have to change it later

Most Reactions

Latest posts