Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
can we trade them in?
Although you grow attached.
I wonder if your allowed two?

NZ, that would be GREAT if we were allowed two! Let me know if you find that in writing somewhere. :D

You three should be ashamed of yourselves ... what would your "others" say about this conversation ... just for the record ... I'm not the only one in this household that can be a little "pungent" if you will *glaring at Christy*

How is it possible that you guys get away with talking about "trading us in" and you guys joke about it, but if it were Chase, (insert NZ's hubby's name here) and I talking about trading you guys in, well, then it just wouldn't be acceptable ... talk about a double standard!

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
I talking about trading you guys in, well, then it just wouldn't be acceptable ... talk about a double standard!

Firstly, Chase hears me say these things every day, so he's pretty used to it. Secondly, I guess I love him dearly too, lol. Thirdly, Tex, we are PRINCESSES and should be treated as such! You are all very lucky to have us and would never trade us in because of how amazing we are. :D :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts