New Here

Jason

Jan 1, 2013
Texas
Parrots
Chloe - Red Belly
Hello, I am new here.
I have been reading the forums for advice, ideas and research for a while.
I very recently adopted a six month old female red belly. So, I decided to join the forum. Btw thanks for creating this forum and to all of you that post here.

Jason

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome Jason, happy new year !!!!!
Congrats on adopting a bird "high five"
Post some pic's, we would love to see your new baby

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Jason welcome to the forum and congrats on your new female red bellied parrot. I also bought a female red bellied from Craigslist at the end of june 2012 when she was 5 mo old. I have to say she is my favorite parrot. She is a sweetheart, and a clown. I love all my fids but it is her personality. Whay is your new babies name?:)

OP
J

Jason

Jan 1, 2013
Texas
Parrots
Chloe - Red Belly
Her name is Chloe. She is a such a little clown and shows more personality each day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 119

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Welcome to the forum Jason. I look forward to hearing more about Chloe. She sound like a wonderful girl.

I have never seen a red bellied parrot in person. It will be interesting to learn more about this species.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Jason ,Chloe is beautiful and very nice cage:)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey Jason and Chloe, welcome to the forum.

OP
J

Jason

Jan 1, 2013
Texas
Parrots
Chloe - Red Belly
Here she is out of the cage. She's still a little skittish and not stepping up from her cage, but we are working on that.

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Jason

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 108

Most Reactions

Latest posts