Staples915

Sep 2, 2015
Florida
Parrots
sun conures , green cheek conures, tiels, dusty conure, parrotletts, and Quakers
Hello all,
Thank you for your patience and here is a little about me. I am a older parent of seemingly allot of critters. As i stated i am a stay at home mom to a personal mini zoo, who delightfully keep me very busy. I have a variety of birds and am interested in reading and educating myself more on breeding and training my little lot. I live in Central Florida and love it here. I do not profess to have allot of knowledge in birds but i have been a birder for some 30 years, mostly to keets and tiels. Now i have acquired several others whom i adore and are such a blessing to my sanity LOL. I started my collection with a dear Quaker we purchased and named George. He followed us everywhere. Now we have our collection through other purchases and some freebies and rescues. My husband loves the birds as much as i do and has learned allot. Never being around them he has discovered how entertaining they are and loves how vocal they can be. He and I have decided to give some of the less tame birds some outdoors and we have started to build an outdoor aviary. I have made this coon proof and snake proof as well as storm and weather proof so i do not loose anyone...I have successfully bred and raised 4 little Green Cheek Conures and they have all found their forever homes. I do not breed for profit nor do i breed just to make more birds as we all know they tend to be commodities to some people. I hope everyone finds this day to be productive and enjoyable.

Sincerely
Sue

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello and Welcome to the forums, Sue! Looking forward to chatting with you and hearing more about your flock.

OP
S

Staples915

Sep 2, 2015
Florida
Parrots
sun conures , green cheek conures, tiels, dusty conure, parrotletts, and Quakers
where about in CF?

OP
S

Staples915

Sep 2, 2015
Florida
Parrots
been there a few times to pick up birds lol imagine that ... we are down by Holopaw .. lol howdy neighbor lol

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Welcome to the forum!!! Share some pics of your babies when you get a chance! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts