kiwimango

Mar 12, 2007
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kiwi-greencheek conure
Mango-cockatiel
I just want to introduce myself and my birdies.
We live in Dallas ,TX. Kiwi is a greencheek conure and Mango is our cockatiel.
We are looking to add another one of each kind very soon.

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Hi there and welcome to parrotforums!! I too have a green cheek, thry are simply adorable! Mine i got as a present and it came from a petshop, he was very neglected and didnt know people:( . But luckily he was still small and with much love and even more patience he has turned out to be a great pet.:)

I hope you enyoy your stay here and hope to hear more stories and get some pics of your babies! Havent seen any green cheeks around here except mine. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your fids!!!

Wilma!!!:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
i76736428_53573_7.gif

Hi and welcome to Parrot Forums, I hope you enjoy your time with us. We hare a very friendly Bunch here, especially if you post lots of pics. We do love pics and hearing all about your fids.
Look forward to talking again soon.​

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
A NEW MEMBER ... COOL! I JUST WANTED TO PEEK IN AND SAY HI!

Hamlet0040.jpg

He is such a clown ... welcome to our forum.

~ Tex :50: & Hamlet :39:

(I know it looks like a chicken, but, really, it's the only bird looking thing on there ... )

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Hi KiwiMango! Welcome to the forum.

I must say, when I saw the new name under the thread, I was a little scared to click on the thread...didn't know if I was going to be solicited for 'intimate relations' or be sold a miracle diet pill. haha.

But welcome anyways, and don't mind the few spammers, Hamlet will scare them away.

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
Sulfur Crested Cockatoo ~ Blue Quaker to be
Hey, welcome. I dont really know what to say sooo yup:)

OP
K

kiwimango

Mar 12, 2007
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kiwi-greencheek conure
Mango-cockatiel
Hello again,
thank you for all the friendly welcomes. I am in the middle of getting a new computer so I don't have any pictures on this one yet. I will post some soon

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Oh here is my delayed Welcome!!! Now I have computer issues, but they should be fixed soon. Everyone here is great and loves to see pictures, so if you want to stay on everyone good sides post lots of pics soon!!! So hurry with the new computer and start taking lots of pictures!!!! :D

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
Welcome I live in texas also pretty close to dallas have you ever been to tree top bird center? it is a bird lovers paradise!!!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Computer issues ... none of us here know anything about those do we folks? :rolleyes:

OP
K

kiwimango

Mar 12, 2007
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kiwi-greencheek conure
Mango-cockatiel
Welcome I live in texas also pretty close to dallas have you ever been to tree top bird center? it is a bird lovers paradise!!!
I live in Plano and I have bought both my birds at Treetop . I was there yesterday, actually. I am still looking for another Greencheek but at the moment they don't have any. Also, my cockatiel is laying eggs with no end in sight so we probably have to find her a friend as well.
I will post those pictures soon

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
LOL That's what I'm in the middle of after years of obsessive egg laying progressivley getting worse I have decided to let her be and get her a friend!

Most Reactions

Latest posts