JuliaDG

Jan 17, 2012
Maryland
Parrots
TAG
white-capped Pionus
2 linnies
1 CBC
I have to say, I've had Rufus for just a week, but I'm already really impressed with how sweet and mellow he is.

OP
FutureDVM

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
Crimson Bellied Conure (Penny), Maximillian Pionus (Piper), Lovebird (Poco)
I have to say, I've had Rufus for just a week, but I'm already really impressed with how sweet and mellow he is.

That's great to hear! Penny is the same way. I'm surprised CBC's aren't more popular!

TurquoiseMel

Aug 10, 2011
NJ
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures
Turquoise: Loquito (Little crazy) aka Loqui.
Cinnamon: Lila
adjfkslk!! I don't even know what to say! it;s already been said but she's beautiful.

I wish to have an aviary one day in my home full of conures <3 they're all just so beautiful :')

MissyMe83

Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Parrots
Tate ~~
White Capped Pionus -
Violet ~~ Yellow Naped Amazon - Jupiter ~~ Baby B&G Macaw (coming soon)
Very bright and beautiful colors!

JuliaDG

Jan 17, 2012
Maryland
Parrots
TAG
white-capped Pionus
2 linnies
1 CBC

That's great to hear! Penny is the same way. I'm surprised CBC's aren't more popular!

I think we're ahead of the curve--they're just catching on. I had never heard of them until a couple of months ago and only found out about them by chance.

OP
FutureDVM

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots

I think we're ahead of the curve--they're just catching on. I had never heard of them until a couple of months ago and only found out about them by chance.

Yeah, I think eventually they will gain popularity. I can see them becoming more popular than green cheeks someday! The only problem is that they're apparently really difficult to breed.

JuliaDG

Jan 17, 2012
Maryland
Parrots
TAG
white-capped Pionus
2 linnies
1 CBC
I've heard they can be difficult to breed but then I've also heard they are easy.

OP
FutureDVM

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
I was recently talking to the owner of one of the local bird stores. She said she knows a breeder in Florida who has 10 pairs of CBCs and has only been able to get 2 pairs to actually breed.

Most Reactions