new ring

mahmou2d.12

May 31, 2015
so yupi has his new ring take a look at it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433610455.274789.jpg

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I don't mean to sound bossy, but that really doesn't look safe. Yupi could get tangled so easily. Please find safer toys for your bird.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I agree with Allee. He really shouldn't have anything that can go around his neck. He may accidentally strangle himself. However, I think it's great your giving him toys and I would suggest you check out the toy section on here for ideas of DIY toys that are bird-safe:)

You must think about toy safety for him like you would a baby. Before giving him something, ask yourself if the toy is actually safe. Some good guidelines are- Can he swallow/choke/ingest any part of it? Could he get it wrapped around his neck? A toe caught in it? Cut himself with it? Are all the materials safe and non-toxic for him? If you see any of the following potential issues, you should not give it to him. Always better to err on the side of caution.

I know you are young and a first time bird owner, so please don't take offense. We are trying to help guide and teach you so you can train Yupi and have him as a happy, healthy companion for a long time:)

OP
mahmou2d.12

mahmou2d.12

May 31, 2015
Alee Kiwibird thanks you but i dont give hem this toys in hes cage while he is alone if i want to but it in his cage i will cut it so it look like a rope and hang it into the cage like in the pictureImageUploadedByTapatalk1433662489.190557.jpg is that good ?or u should remove it ? (he is happy with it and he cant cut it )

Most Reactions