New to the forum

KozmoKramer

Dec 30, 2017
Washington State, USA
Parrots
2 Green cheek conures and 2 White bellied caiques
Hello, everyone, I'm new here! I am owned by 2 green cheek conures (15+ years old; male and female, not bonded) and 2 white bellied caiques (4 years old, bonded females). My friends tell me that when I talk about my birds, my demeanor changes....it's like I'm in love!!! And I am still in love with these crazy parrots of mine! It certainly is a relationship! I joined this forum to make friends and to continue learning. Looking forward to getting to know you!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Welcome, it's good to have you! Care to share a picture or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of you and your flock :)

MooshieBird

Dec 12, 2017
Media
Gulf Coast
Parrots
Mushka CAG 5 years old
Welcome! I love caiques. There was a white bellied there when I would visit Mushka that loved to come play. It needed a home and I was sorely tempted but one is all I could handle. One of the ladies that worked there took him home so I still get to see him all the time. Too bad Mushka tries to eat him....

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to the place that Crazy Parrot People gather to talk about their Crazy Parrots! Welcome to Parrot Forums.

It is really worth nosing about, there are some truly wonderful and enriching Threads here that will drawn your attention and keep you coming back

Enjoy!

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Welcome! You will find a wealth of knowledge and a lot of people who are in love with their parrots. [emoji16]

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Welcome and welcome! We do love pictures. I, too, love caiques (well, I love all parrots) but I know we are a one bird African grey family. Nigel wouldn’t have it any other way.

syakti

Dec 15, 2017
NY
Parrots
Hydutt (GCC - 4.5 years old) and Hero (Budgie - 3 years old)
Welcome [emoji254] pictures would be nice

Most Reactions