New to the group!

sfillmore123

Aug 31, 2017
sacramento, CA
Parrots
none right now
Hi everyone!
I joined this group to make new bird loving friends and to learn more about caring for my bird. I currently do not have a bird as my cockatiel :yellow1: of 22 years died 2 months ago :( I am hoping to get a new bird soon, within the next 6 months and want to learn as much as I can about my new pet. I am considering getting either a green cheek conure or possibly a pacific parrotlet. I am leaning towards the GCC but I just love the little parrotlets. Hopefully you guys will be able to help me decide :D

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome. Glad you found us!

I'm glad you're here.

I'm guessing that's your little angel in the picture. Just precious. Congratulations on such a long and loving relationship.

FlyBirdiesFly

Jul 30, 2017
Media
I'm so sorry for your loss, that must be so difficult. Your tiel looks just like my Ducky! I have a GCC and they are wonderful, but I love parrotlets too. In fact, I would consider one if they weren't so aggressive toward other birds!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. My deepest condolences for the loss of your senior cockatiel. I am sure her memories will help you choose and provide a great home for an eventual new bird.

OP
sfillmore123

sfillmore123

Aug 31, 2017
sacramento, CA
Parrots
none right now
Thanks for the welcome! I miss my tiel so much! FlyBirdiesFly your Ducky is so cute, looks just like my Petrie!

Most Reactions

Latest posts