BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hi I am new to the forum and I have a new White Fronted Amazon as of this afternoon ( he is still waiting for a name) and a Quaker girlie called PeterPan...hee hee we thought she was a boy for the first couple of years until she layed an egg a year ago (age 4)I love my parrots and I love music in particular the violin. I also love cats and dogs especially Setters and I also enjoy the wild birds round my home in the garden some of whom get really tame this time of year :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your newest addition! I love the name Peter Pan for a girl Quaker! I have a female Quaker named Harry, it was too late to change it when she laid eggs. Looking forward to photos of your feathered darlings.

OP
BIRDIGIRL

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Thank you for all the Welcomes and the helpful advice in my other thread too.

Most Reactions

Latest posts