Newby From Indiana!!

TamJHE

Aug 23, 2015
About 80 Miles from Indianapolis, IN
Parrots
African Gray and an Eclectus
Hello! I have an African Gray:grey:, and an Eclectus :rainbow1:. I also have chickens, dogs, cats, horses, and a pony or two. I am a stay at home with my animals and grandbabes person. I have been blessed~I hope to meet more bird/animal lovers on here! :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Welcome to the forum.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello and welcome to the forums! I think you'll feel right at home in this group! We'd love to see photos of your furred and feathered friends.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! I'm so glad you joined us and I would also love to see pics of all your babies:)

Most Reactions