Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Nike Run Jozi 10km: October 2012

20,000 South African’s formed part of the 395,500 runners from 34 cities participating in the WE RUN 2012 Series

Today my youngest son Steven and his friends, ran their first fun run 10km marathon.
I dropped Steven and his friends off at the venue, then Mishka and myself drove through to Sean's house. We then left Mishka at home, then returned to watch the end of the race.
Proud to say they all completed the run, had so much fun and all received medals, for completing it in just over an hour. The temperature was 32 deg, so hot and humid..... glad I just ran to the finish line to see them finishing it LoL

So proud of you Stevie boy X X ;)

Afterwards we had a braai (barbeque) at Sean's, it was awesome, the guys all swam. Mishka and myself sat in the shade, enjoying ourselves.

While having lunch, Mishka was the centre of attraction and loving it.
He began stepping up onto whoever offered to pick him up. The guys told me they doubt that Mishka will step onto each guys hand.
LoL Mishka proved them all wrong, he stepped up onto 9 different guys hands, only knowing Sean and Steven.

I then had to watch Mishka being 'baby sat' by the guys, having lunch with them. He was so loving to each one, offering kisses and high fives.

The only word Mishka said all day was........ guess............. water, and he drank lots of it.

Mishka does not go on outing ever, except to the vet.

He used to visit his girlfriend Jessie, but not been out since Jessie went to Rainbow Heaven in February.

I was so happy with Mishka, the way he handled himself in public, not biting anyone, just being so loving and sweet.

So proud of you Mishka X X :grey:

Last edited:

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Nike Run Jozi 10km: October 2012

20,000 South African’s formed part of the 395,500 runners from 34 cities participating in the WE RUN 2012 Series

Today my youngest son Steven and his friends, ran their first fun run 10km marathon.
I dropped Steven and his friends off at the venue, then Mishka and myself drove through to Sean's house. We then left Mishka at home, then returned to watch the end of the race.
Proud to say they all completed the run, had so much fun and all received medals, for completing it in just over an hour. The temperature was 32 deg, so hot and humid..... glad I just ran to the finish line to see them finishing it LoL

So proud of you Stevie boy X X ;)

Afterwards we had a braai (barbeque) at Sean's, it was awesome, the guys all swam. Mishka and myself sat in the shade, enjoying ourselves.

While having lunch, Mishka was the centre of attraction and loving it.
He began stepping up onto whoever offered to pick him up. The guys told me they doubt that Mishka will step onto each guys hand.
LoL Mishka proved them all wrong, he stepped up onto 9 different guys hands, only knowing Sean and Steven.

I then had to watch Mishka being 'baby sat' by the guys, having lunch with them. He was so loving to each one, offering kisses and high fives.

The only word Mishka said all day was........ guess............. water, and he drank lots of it.

Mishka does not go on outing ever, except to the vet.

He used to visit his girlfriend Jessie, but not been out since Jessie went to Rainbow Heaven in February.

I was so happy with Mishka, the way he handled himself in public, not biting anyone, just being so loving and sweet.

So proud of you Mishka X X

Yay.. Congrats Steven :)

I am so pleased you and Mishka had a great Day Sis:)
xx

Most Reactions