Noodles and the vet

OP
N

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Look at this crazy picture of Noodles with her dummy egg-- 1. She has been overpreening her chest during the last week or so (due to being "with egg"), AND she is just wrapping up a moult (hence the ratty feathers). She's also in her tinier cage (where she sleeps).

Doesn't this remind you of a teen at a college party or something? Like "OHHH!!! I'm holding a cup of alcohol!!" only, in her case..it's a dang egg....granted, a fake one. Her real one was a lot larger lol! Just reminds me of a drunk person who is super excited.
noodles123-albums-pin-feathers-picture23110-egg-champagne-3.jpg

Mother of the year.

Well I am so very glad you were not hoping for babie(s) burds! "Hmm I wonder what I can do next with this neato toy I made?"

throw it off the roof would have been her answer to "I wonder what I can do next" lol! UGHHH

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Yup, drunk college kid with an egg! What to do now??? Some questions should likely be avoided as the answer with that group is rarely valid.

Last edited:
OP
N

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Yup, drunk college kid with an egg! What to do now??? Some questions should likely be avoided as the answer with that group is rarely valid.

lol-She's a nut for sure- Is that what you meant? ha

Most Reactions

Latest posts