November POTM Contest "Best Photo Editing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcassey

Nov 19, 2013
Batgirl leads a happy hen to safety...........

pmcassey-albums-batgirl-picture10119-happy-thanksgiving.jpg

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
That's really awesome looking Copperarabian!!!!!!!!!!! :)

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
Yes, I like that! Is that his normal wingspan or have you manipulated it? It looks enormous to me (I don't think I've ever seen a cocky front on, in full flight, mostly they are walking around on the ground, eating, or flying about in a group.)

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Yes, I like that! Is that his normal wingspan or have you manipulated it? It looks enormous to me (I don't think I've ever seen a cocky front on, in full flight, mostly they are walking around on the ground, eating, or flying about in a group.)
Thanks! No manipulation to her proportions. Galahs have a huge wing span for their size compared to other parrots. Similar to that of the black cockatoos they are closely related too. They are incredible fliers, capable of going 40+ miles and very agile even with those big wings.

tumblr_mwr9hjpYO91r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Ok here is my entry...

I don't even have photo shop.. This is all just using Preview, just the photo viewer on my mac.. Just did alot of cropping and copying and pasting hahahaha

Fargo and Kyros.. Joined together... Coolest mythical creature everrrrr ;) I would do wings.. But i that is way out of my league hahah :D

Last edited:

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)

Mudkips

May 6, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Birdy the Green Cheek Conure
I can't enter the competition with this picture (not my fid), but I made this one of Fargo a few months ago after he was spotted riding a horse into town...

fargot.jpg

danilo

Nov 18, 2013
Macao
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
Ok here is my entry...

I don't even have photo shop.. This is all just using Preview, just the photo viewer on my mac.. Just did alot of cropping and copying and pasting hahahaha

Fargo and Kyros.. Joined together... Coolest mythical creature everrrrr ;) I would do wings.. But i that is way out of my league hahah :D

great!! macaw horse....

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I can't enter the competition with this picture (not my fid), but I made this one of Fargo a few months ago after he was spotted riding a horse into town...

fargot.jpg

YES, you CAN enter. Tab gave you permission to alter the picture. :) Just say the word, and I will make sure and add your name to the poll. :)

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
WannabeaParrot told me about this thread. So much awesomeness! Where can I buy tickets to board Pritti-Air United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts