monisaab

Mar 25, 2017
GTA, ON
Parrots
Tango (Quaker)
Cujo & Zazz (GCCs)
Flex & Julia (Cockatiels)
Gaza & Gina (GCCs) and a few others ;-)
OK so I am getting ready to hand feed a GCC clutch and was wondering if anyone knows a place in Ontario from where I can buy the O-Ring syringes.

Thanks

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
OK so I am getting ready to hand feed a GCC clutch and was wondering if anyone knows a place in Ontario from where I can buy the O-Ring syringes.
Thanks

I'm only aware of the double scraper ring style syringes that are used in both Human and Vet care applications.

A traditional O-ring would seem to have problems with product or air by-passing as the design of O-rings are for static sealing applications.

Buy from your CAV or ask them for a local source. It would seem that any Medical Supply Store would have and sell 'non-needle' style syringes.

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
I bought the syringes to inject antibiotics at home through the pharmacy. I have a Costco near here, but I’m sure you have a good one near you. Costco just had the best prices of anybody. The vet wrote the prescription and they ordered them special for me.

Also try a medical or vet supply house, there must be some online because you want a syringe made for medical use and not something for lab use. The latter tend to be non-sterile and the plastic less inert.

Most Reactions

Latest posts