OHHHH the things MY BG (TK) Helps me do lol

MelanieAnn

Mar 31, 2012
Media
SO FAR TK IS VERY HELPFUL LOL. I WAS WONDERING HOW TO MAKE AN ALBUM ON HERE FOR YOU ALL TO SEE? i HAVE MADE THE FUNNIEST ALBUM OF THINGS HE DOES, SO FAR HE HAS BEEN A HAIR EXTENSION REMOVER, HOUSE CLEANER AND HE HELPS ME FEED THE CAT HAHAHA, I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE THE FUNNY ALBUM, THANKS!:blue1:

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
In the technical section are directions to help you upload photos.

MollyGreenCheeks

Jan 16, 2012
Media
Albums
Arizona, USA
Parrots
Molly - GCC, Cody - GCC, Gracie - Congo African Grey
Melaine,
Go to "user CP" and on the left under "networking" click on "pictures & Albums" Then you can click on "Click here to add an album and start uploading pictures!"

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
My Hahn's helps me to get outta bed every day

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
Awe, I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm a big B&G fan, I'm actually "Parrot Sitting" for 2 Macaw's right now, they actually USED to be my Mom's birds, so they know us quite well. Their NEW Mom is amazing, she's wonderful with and for the birds. Hailey, the B&G, is very attached to me, she always was before Mom re homed her, and I haven't even seen her in about 8 months, but BOY did she remember me! She was so excited! She immediately climbed down off her cage over to my chair, up the chair up my lap and chest until her beak was practically touching my face and said "HIiii, Hiiii" laid her head under my chin and snuggled in. Talk about melting my heart!! The other Macaw is a Green Wing, her name is Lucy and she is a SUPER sweetheart, LOVES to be snuggled, although she's not quite as animated or social, much more shy than Hailey is!!!
You're going to have so much fun with him, Blue n Golds can be quite the characters, that's for sure!! LOL....

Sulphiria

Banned
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Deltona, Florida
I found it easier to make a photobucket account and upload there then link, only because my phone and camera both let me auto upload to it. Be glad i cant auto upload to the forums. :-D

Most Reactions