One week and three days :)

Beckyymayy

Nov 30, 2013
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Galah - Nigel
Good Morning :)
I will be able to pick up my first galah very soon.
My dad built me this perch which i call the play gym yesterday while I was at work, It even has wheels so I can place it in all areas of the house. My excitement is growing.
Also what is the best material I can place on the bottom of it for all the droppings?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 219

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Very exciting!!!

I use sand in the bottom pan for mine- scoop stuff out with a kitty-litter type scooper

OP
Beckyymayy

Beckyymayy

Nov 30, 2013
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Galah - Nigel
Okay sounds good :) I'll pick that up today. It's not completely finished I also have to go buy all the toys for it and the water and seed bowls.

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Have you thought of any names?? Boy or girl???

If you can't find the dishes you want, I'd look on amazon.com or mysafebirdstore.com :)

OP
Beckyymayy

Beckyymayy

Nov 30, 2013
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Galah - Nigel
It's a boy :) I was thinking Nigel or Gary I'm not sure what one I like more. What do you think?

Jayyj

Apr 28, 2013
UK
Parrots
Alice - Galah cockatoo
Welcome to Galah club!

I think we already have a Nigel though, could get confusing...

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Welcome to Galah club!

I think we already have a Nigel though, could get confusing...

As long as they don't live in the same house I don't see the problem. Heck, even if they do live in the same house I don't see a problem. There's a good reason for my user name ;-) And no, we never get confused here.

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
No you're not. I didn't make myself clear in my post. It's kind of a joke in my house since both me and my partner are named Karen and people are always asking us if we get confused. So i thought it was funny when they said about two Nigels being confusing

Most Reactions

Latest posts