Our New Walking Path

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
We live on 13 acres but also live on a very busy road. So we decided to mow a walking path to one of the side roads for when we take walks around the block. I've enjoyed taking the fids on walks and using our new safer route to enjoy the outdoors!

IMAG5880.jpg

More photos of our path and Coqui and I enjoying it on my blog:

The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Our New Walking Path!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
This has to apply under some painful tool list that people with 13 acres use on us postage stamp city lot owners. So, if you start getting tons of visitors from us city folk - its your own fault!:D

Looks wonderful, what a great place to walk.

FYI: All the local animals will quickly be joining you on that trail. Not even the animals like travel in the thicket.

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
This has to apply under some painful tool list that people with 13 acres use on us postage stamp city lot owners. So, if you start getting tons of visitors from us city folk - its your own fault!:D

Looks wonderful, what a great place to walk.

FYI: All the local animals will quickly be joining you on that trail. Not even the animals like travel in the thicket.

Ha Ha! LOL! I was born and raised in San Francisco, so I can relate! ;) City folk are always welcome in my home! :D

As for the local animals, you are absolutely right! We see birds, rabbits and other critters on the path almost every time we go out! I will have to capture a few and share! ;)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
What a beautiful walking path! Nice lush green grass, must smell awesome.

Loved your blog, BTW and left a note!

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
We've lived here 12 years now. Took us awhile to come up with the path idea. Lol. But at least we did.

Glad you enjoyed my blog. ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts