our ozzy

bebebrowning

Jun 30, 2011
hi everyone, im new to the whole forum thing but i own a green winged macaw! he will be 2 years old tomorrow!! unfortunatley i just came down on orders to pcs and we are also expecting twins and the house were moving to wont allow him. im devastated but when the military says go we have to go!!! so i have to find a new home for him. he is super friendly he does have his crabby moments but those go away as soon as you say hes a pretty boy. i want to find a forever home for him. He is held everyday gets along with dogs and cats he comes with a huge cage that is big enough for him for the rest of his life. it is huge! we also have a play stand we made for him tons of toys and his other accessories. we paid 1700 for him and then another 1500 for his cage and god knows how much on toys and goodies for him. we will discuss the price with someone who has a good home. the reason i came here to the forums to find a home for him is because im hoping to find a fellow macaw lover so our ozzy will be loved. i cried when i found out i had to get rid of him, he is very social very attached and actually really well behaved. please if interested call me or email me anytime. [email protected] 208-869-7139
:rainbow1:

Most Reactions

Latest posts