Parakeets taken over conures cage!

Fauna

Dec 12, 2023
Parrots
Pineapple conure- Tiago
Two budgies- Edith & Azalea
This is just a silly thing i thought id share. My two budgies can fully fly and i only close up the cages at night so that they can fly around my room and theyve been LOVING my conures cage which i find super cute. Because of this, im just going to get my conure a new cage, and let these two have this one 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_9789.jpeg
    IMG_9789.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9788.jpeg
    IMG_9788.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 11

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
Yep, that seems about right; budgies will take over whatever they want to! lol! 😂

Aquatic7

Jan 4, 2024
Parrots
Zeus the Bearded Dragon (I dont have a parrot ): )
This is just a silly thing i thought id share. My two budgies can fully fly and i only close up the cages at night so that they can fly around my room and theyve been LOVING my conures cage which i find super cute. Because of this, im just going to get my conure a new cage, and let these two have this one 🥰
world war bird

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
And then the budgies will just relocate to the newer cage

Most Reactions