Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Thanks heaps guys! :)

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
the photos are beautiful. i also LOVE the one with the bunny!!
back when i had my budgie, i had a dwarf bunny. percy was free flying around the house when i was home, and he always went in blythe's cage (bunny) to visit. he would squeeze through the bars, and sometimes if blythe ate alfalfa hay, percy would grab the other end. it was so cute.

OP
kc_y0

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Haha awww that's adorable!! My bird likes trying to get to the rabbits food too lol!

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
A cute eclectus and a bunny rabbit, THE PERFECT FIT . I always wanted a bunny, but my mom won't let me, I wish they would live longer like 20 - 30 years or something. I know how you feel , at school mostly the only thing I talk about is my feather butts a.k.a my budgies! Cute photos , have any more ?

P.s lovelyloribeth LOVE tour profile picture !:D

OP
kc_y0

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
I have LOTS more photos LOL! I'll add a couple soon, and some of my bunnies too, seeing as everyone thinks they are cute :) They are VERY cute, but they are a pain in the bum of a pet hahaha . Once they hit maturity they are always hormonal, I've been lunged at and attacked a couple of times now. :( Going to get them desexed as soon as I can afford it, so hopefully the hormones will die down!
They are also messier then my elcectus, which I really didn't think was possible, and smelly. :(
I was going to get some bows and tie them around the bunnies and pose them really cute and get some photos this week, I'll post the photos when I do hahaha :D :D :D

maillet

Sep 22, 2012
She is adorable, beautiful feathers and activities.
If the ladies have one perk, it is a stunning apperance.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I can't believe people complained about pictures of her! Maybe you need new friends. =P

Have you looked at Carbonite for backing up your photos? It automatically backs up everything on your computer, and when you add/change things, it'll save those.

OP
kc_y0

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Remy, I agree! ;) Haha. I haven't really been talking to many people lately to be honest. I guess thats what happens as you grow up, and have different interests. But I'm glad I have lots of people to talk to here! :)

Since losing my computer I've added more means of backing up so that nothing ever goes wrong haha, including more then two places to store the photos! :D

Adinafloyd

Jul 8, 2012
Slaughter, La
Parrots
Jax (CAG)
Scarlet (Ekkie)
Toot (TAG)
(YNA-Nappy, Gone but never ever far from my heart)
Ya know I never Get tired of Audrey. Like looking at my Scarlets sister.... So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us

Midori

Oct 11, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Parrots
proud mum to baby Alexandrine parrot Midori (Dori), 6 cats - Rosie, Ralphie, Rebel, Rocky, Rahni and Mooska, 2 dogs - Bronson the golden lab and Harley the golden retriever and now 7 mice!
hahaha i can relate to fb and friends getting sick of baby photos and i have only had my baby for 2 weeks! its just that we are so proud of our gorgeous babies. and Audrey is absolutely beautiful!

OP
kc_y0

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Thanks so much guys! Sorry for the slow replies, My internet has been iffy all weekend and playing up lol!! She is my precious :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts