Pictures of Whiff!

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
Hello, I have decided to name my new brotogeris parakeet Whiff :D. He was sitting on my shoulder and I caught a whiff of his fruity smell lol, so I decided to name him Whiff. I took some pictures of him eating some baby food I made. Its 1 boiled sweet potato, a half a walnut, and a few apple slices,he loved it. He ended up with mush all over his beak, and looked like a little pig :rolleyes:. I clipped his nails yesterday, he was so good about it. He wasn't mad or freaked out, he just quacked a little bit~.

OP
ann

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
The pictures didn't work but I'll try again :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Whiff is such a great name! Looking forward to seeing those pictures:)

OP
ann

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
here he is~

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I still can't see the pic! :confused: now I'm dying to know what kind of Brotogeris you have?

Back when Robin was a baby, the Gray Cheek Brotos were SO extremely popular, and now they're rare! I guess the wild caughts mostly died off. Not sure the reason captive breeding didn't take off. I've seen a white and canary wing, but not recently.

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
When I got my linnies I really wanted one, but I couldn't find a hand fed one locally. They seem like great birds.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts