Poopology!

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
Found a fairly decent site that has `Pictoral` poopology (yay MS paint LOL)

Poopology

It not only has `pictures` it also gives a guide about colour and possible meaning of certain colours in certain areas of the `poop`(the colour of urates, feces AND urine)

Bright Star

May 28, 2011
Colorado
Parrots
Keats (budgie) born Feb. 18, 2011, and Raphael (budgie) adopted July 3, 2011. Finn, a Brown-Head Poicephalus, born January 4, 2010, has also joined the family!
Oooo, good info! Thank you :)

OP
Netty

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
your welcome i am always willing to share any info i find that may be of use to people... hence why i have almost 800 things in my bookmarks on here... LOL

suncon97

Jul 31, 2011
Parrots
Pearl-African Grey-Hatched Apr. 28,2011
That's really helpful! It got bookmarked.Thanks.

Bright Star

May 28, 2011
Colorado
Parrots
Keats (budgie) born Feb. 18, 2011, and Raphael (budgie) adopted July 3, 2011. Finn, a Brown-Head Poicephalus, born January 4, 2010, has also joined the family!
My mom laughs at me and says I'm obsessed with poop. When we were in the gift shop at the zoo, she pointed out a book called (I think) Whose Poop Is It? I told her that poop is important and will tell you things you need to know. I always check out the poop ;)

kerry

Jul 3, 2011
In a suburb of Minneapolis, MN
Parrots
Yellow Naped Amazon -female, Umbrella Cockatoo - female.
When my children were young, my friends with young children & I marveled about how often we would end up talking about poop. I guess it happens here too, 'tho I haven't joined in.

Most Reactions

Latest posts