Posy for Percy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Presented my darling with a posy of flowers today. Bottlebrush, eucalyptus, dandelion, nasturtium.

IMG-20140616-00243_zps94375cb9.jpg

He loved it :)

IMG-20140616-00247_zpsdfc87108.jpg

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
He is such a sweetie. The only thing better than the terrific stuff you make for him is how much he appreciates it and gives it the 'full Percy'.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww, so nice to receive fresh flowers. I love the way Percy says, Thank You!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I bet percy loves fresh flowers:). Shame he will never 'repay' you with a beautiful bouquet because you certainly deserve it the way you spoil him lol.

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Looks like he is loving these! Where do you get fresh flowers for him? Do you grow/pick them, or buy them at the store? I'd love to give my guys a lovely bouquet like that but I don't know what would be safe :)

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
I'd never flowers from the store - they'd surely have been treated with pesticides, etc.

I collect flowers here, there and everywhere LOL! The nasturtiums and dandelions, I grow myself. The eucaluptus grows wild all around where I live. And the bottlebrush I get from various neighbours and friends.

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
My backyard gets covered in nasturtiums too. I don't grown them on purpose, they grow wild. My bunnies like to eat them, I hadn't thought to offer them to my birds.

Most Reactions