Presenting ---> Zazu

Zazusmommy

Sep 7, 2011
Media
miami, fl
Parrots
Senegal
Hi all!!

My Name is Liz and i have had my baby Zazu for about 5 months. he's a 7months old senegal parrot. he's a very happy boy who loves to chew on anything he can get a hold of but specially my phone, which i obviously dont let him.
we live in the sunshine state and love spending time outside in the afternoon. Zazu has two chihuahua sisters: Sophie and Fancy.
I love doing many things like diving, crafts, outdoor activities, camping, crochet, photography, reading, traveling etc.
i hope this forum will help me as well as me helping others with questions or concerns.
i will post a profile pic soon i promise! when Zazu stays still enough to take the shot

:D

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
awww i love the name, from the lion king right? you have to post pics of the chihuahua's too....love them! x

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Welcome to the forum, we love pictures. Have you started harness trained Zaza so he can do outside things w/you?

OP
Z

Zazusmommy

Sep 7, 2011
Media
miami, fl
Parrots
Senegal
yeah lion king, my favorite, i had a dog named simba too ;)

I havent done any harness training, i've gotten mixed opinions on it and i myself have mixed feeling about it, i will keep it in mind though.

uhm i added photos but for some reason the small icons show the same image although i uploaded 4 different pics, but when you open them they show the correct one. :-|

OP
Z

Zazusmommy

Sep 7, 2011
Media
miami, fl
Parrots
Senegal
here's one!

Attachments

• DSC_0075.jpg
    DSC_0075.jpg