Questions about Eclectus

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
fed their macaw smarties

:eek:

It only lived for about 15 years

Thats a surprise it lasted that long. Yeah, I've heard of people feeding their birds chocolate, :eek: and then turn round as say "Yes but they like it"

They might like it, but it will kill them, I'm sure if I ever offered Bucc chocolate he'd eat it and probably "like it" but there aint no way he's getting his beak into that. People like that make me so darn angry. :mad:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh we'll get YOU some, as long as you don't let your fids have any, even if they do like them. :D

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
i give my puppy a little vanilla icecream, but that's all. I was wondering if vanilla would be bad for the FIDS? I would never feed them anything unless I was 100% sure it was safe.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
i give my puppy a little vanilla icecream, but that's all. I was wondering if vanilla would be bad for the FIDS? I would never feed them anything unless I was 100% sure it was safe.

Well considering that dairy products aren't great for birds... i doubt it is. I'm sure a little bit wouldn't hurt them though.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc gets a small bit of ice cream every so often, he loves it, all flavours (except chocolate of course) he even licks the bowl clean. :D

Yeah a little bit of dairy won't hurt them but just make it a special treat once in a blue moon.

Most Reactions