Rare Eclectus Mutation!

JJones1719

Mar 9, 2011
Media
MD
Parrots
7 Year old SI Eclectus named Guapo, I have a 6 year old GW Macaw named Neleno
LOL, too funny. But I bet if you had the money for both the Hy and Mutation Eclectus, they would be inside your huge outdoor aviary. Just kidding. I too would have them Joe

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
My partner suggested in getting one after my car is paid for next summer.... I don't want to, even though I would love to have one but I've got enough on my plate with all the pets I have....there's a hyacinth for sale near by for $12000....

Cecilia

Banned
Banned
Jul 28, 2010
Media
Melbourne, FL
Parrots
Violet - Black Masked Lovebird hatch date 2-26-11

Jessie - B&G Macaw hatch date 4-3-11
Mike.... Are you thinking of buying that Hyacinth??? LOL They are HUGE! and wow I want Liberty Belle! She is BEAUTIFUL! Do they get as big as regular eclectus do?

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Mike.... Are you thinking of buying that Hyacinth??? LOL They are HUGE! and wow I want Liberty Belle! She is BEAUTIFUL! Do they get as big as regular eclectus do?

I think my friends and family would think that I've gone off to the deep end if I get the hyacinth....lol..... As far as I know they're the same size as the regular Soloman Islands. SI Eclectus isn't that big really....

JJones1719

Mar 9, 2011
Media
MD
Parrots
7 Year old SI Eclectus named Guapo, I have a 6 year old GW Macaw named Neleno
Mike, $12,000.00 is a lot. My Breeder is much cheaper and will even fly a HY to you if she has one available. I would shop around. I know many breeders out there that are only charging approx $10,000.00 or so. Who knows with the cost of living now a days, you may even find them much lower. Keep us posted. Joe

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Joe,

I've seen them priced at $8000 as well...but the one near by is at 12000. I don't believe in shipping birds. If she flies out with one or drive to me, its a possibility....but im good with my pack right now....lol. I really don't want my family think I've gone off to the deep end....lol

Most Reactions