RE: More of Sheldon

OneHorseRanch

May 25, 2014
California
Parrots
One Green Cheek Conure, Sheldon. Hatch date: 7/27/13
RE: More of Sheldon

This is my favorite video of Sheldon. I have posted others on you tube.( Just didnt want to take up too much space here)....hummingbird friends, talking, first encounter with the new tunnel.

Just thought I'd share :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxkzXOvBWE"]Sheldons new tunnel Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Re: More of Sheldon

hahaha! That was adorable! Avery likes to sit in her cove, grab the top of the cage, and then let go and cause herself to swing violently in it. I swear it's like she's trying to rock herself to sleep or something :D

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)

What a happy bird! Nice view from his cage too!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Sheldon is super cute! Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle

Look at him go!!! he looks happy :)

OP
O

OneHorseRanch

May 25, 2014
California
Parrots

What a happy bird! Nice view from his cage too!

big window. Humming bird feeder under the eaves. He doesnt mind the little birds flying over, but when there's a big bird shadow (vulture or hawk) boy, does he go a bit nuts. He lets out a quick squeak then he lets out a series of loud, ear piercing squawks. It's over about as quick as it came. :green2:

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel

Awe how cute! And what a pretty bird! So is that tunnel made from the leg of jeans? If so, that's an awesome idea...I will have to try that for my SC Chico.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'

Such a high energy little guy! He looks really happy:)

4Dunglee- I was wondering the same thing (if the tunnel was home made out of denim).

OP
O

OneHorseRanch

May 25, 2014
California
Parrots

Such a high energy little guy! He looks really happy:)

4Dunglee- I was wondering the same thing (if the tunnel was home made out of denim).

Yes it is handmade from my daughters old jeans. I included a wire hanger on the top half of the hem to hold the shape, or you could bend it anyway to allow for more flop on the bottom side. He LOVES it! The other day he went over the top of it on his back by pulling himself along the cage..LOL... to funny.

Most Reactions

Latest posts