Media
Malaysia
Parrots
2 CAG
6 GCC
7 Cockatiels
3 Love birds
1 Bulbul
[ame="https://youtu.be/CgoHgh3Fp8g"]Recall training green cheeks. - YouTube[/ame]

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
So cute! I would love to do this!

Lullx

Mar 6, 2015
Central New York
Parrots
Nephele - Baby CAG | Genevieve & Phaedrus - Green Cheeks | Lucy - Lutino Cockatiel | Ludo, Zero & Anzu - Budgerigars
This is great! I do recall training with my birds inside, as they aren't harness trained. I'd love to be able to do this with them outside some day.

What is that wonderful standing T perch from the first part of the video? I've been looking for something like that!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
This is great! I do recall training with my birds inside, as they aren't harness trained. I'd love to be able to do this with them outside some day.

What is that wonderful standing T perch from the first part of the video? I've been looking for something like that!

OT, hey you!? Where you been?

OP
Erithacus

Erithacus

Jun 29, 2010
Media
Malaysia
Parrots
2 CAG
6 GCC
7 Cockatiels
3 Love birds
1 Bulbul

Someone DIY the portable stand and sells it on facebook. You can DIY one using a camera tripod.

Most Reactions

Latest posts