Regor

Regor

Apr 14, 2017
Adelaide,Australia
Parrots
Eclectus,Regent,Plumhead parrots,Regent,and Superb parrots
I have recently joined this organisation to gain a better understanding of not only my birds, but to receive and offer advise to others who may have Australian parrots either as a pet or to breed from.
I currently have regent, pale headed, superb and King parrots from which I breed and keep as pets in my collection.
I have recently taken on another female Eclectus parrot which I am currently hand rearing and like everybody else experiencing some difficulties weaning the bird onto seed and off parrot formula.
Over the past few years I have had at some stage a variety of Australian birds, but also had a green amazon parrot, male eclectus and alexandrine parrots,all of which I have enjoyed.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Look to your other Thread for information on care for your young Parrot by SliverSage!

Welcome to Parrot Forum and I (we) look forward to your contributions and involvement! The Parrot Forum is a wonderful place to share and learn about living and Loving Parrots!

Again Welcome!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining! You'll find a wealth of information from many members with specialized talents!

Most Reactions

Latest posts