Remembering Linius

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
Here is a link to the video I've posted for Linius. Its not edited well and the videos or pictures dont do him justice as to how great of a bird he was. But here you guys go [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiIqc39x18]YouTube - R.I.P. My Baby Linius[/ame]
There is also a video I posted when he was four months old in my videos. Dont mind the other crud I got on there. And thank you all for your support. You guys have helped me alot.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I have to view it when I get home. I can't view it on my phone for some reason.... I wish I had a video of cracker. I don't even have a picture of him. I take more pictures now days then before. I did not take much pictures before....

OP
Parrot Parent

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
I have to view it when I get home. I can't view it on my phone for some reason.... I wish I had a video of cracker. I don't even have a picture of him. I take more pictures now days then before. I did not take much pictures before....

Sorry about that MikeyTN, my windows movie maker put its automatically so phones and tvs cant see my videos. I've changed the setting if you want to give it another go. And yea I wish I took more videos and photos :/

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
It still wont work...ill watch it at home tonight....

Most Reactions