Nov 21, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Jasper - Indian Ringneck Parrot |

Apple & Cinnamon - Black Capped Conures |

Crimson & Ruby - Crimson Bellied Conures |

Silver & Brown - King Quails
Hi everyone,
I rescued a little budgie from the front lawn. She has been around for about 6 months (appearing in the backyard every now and then). She came running over the grass when she saw I had food and sat on the dish while I put it inside a spare cage. Ots a wonder she survived those 38 - 45 degree days we had! I've put some things up on parrot alert (ect) and we'll see if anything happens. She is friendly (you can get real close to her) but won't step up... if nothing happens she'll stay here

Attachments

• 20160115_171639.jpg
    20160115_171639.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 107

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
What a beautiful color mutation! Wow, she's pretty hardy to survive for that long, if not because of temperature, but without a flock to hide amongst for protection against predators.

Good luck to someone if they haven't given up looking for her, that they see your add. Otherwise, if you keep her I'd definitely get her a vet check, and fecal to check for parasites.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thank you for taking her in. She's a very pretty girl.

Most Reactions

Latest posts