Rude! Rude! Rude!

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Every once in awhile Chico, my ringneck, likes to make calls at the wee hours of the morning. In this case I think it was because my boyfriend came home from work at about 5:30am. So Chico just started in. It finally ended about 7:30am and my daughter woke up at 8:30am. The little stinker, now its close to 11 and guess who is napping? Chico! ;)

Tammy

May 4, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Orange Wing Amazon
My Amazon likes to fly over to my bed & make cooing noises in my ear at around 6:15 am. If that doesn't work he will nibble on my toes. If I hide my feet & ignore him he will march up the blanket (right past the dog) & give a good firm nibble on my nose. Not hard enough to be considered a malicious bite but definitely enough to not be ignored. I can't wait for summer to be over & it to stay dark later!!

OP
Abzeez

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Chico is not in the same room as me and sleeps in his cage, so I just shut my bedroom door and put a pillow over my head. I just gave him a bath in the sink, which he really isn't a fan of, but it gets him good and soaked, which he needs somethimes. I guess I'll call that my revenge. ;)

Sabbath

Apr 26, 2011
Media
It not always are fault D: The birds are just cuter then us sometimes so we can't argue when we are blamed.

Conurekidd

Mar 30, 2011
Southern Calif
Parrots
YC Amazon Sampson

Sun Conure Bella

Cinn Green Cheek Conure Rexx
Haha Sam jumps to my bed if he's able to unlock the cage (which he's pretty capable of).
and nibbles at my face. Sometimes to hard. And when I try to pick him up to get him away and he rolls on his back and try's Nipping my fingers. use to be cute. Not it's a pain in the but. When he snuggles up it's fine. Quite rewarding acually. But the nipping hurts lol. And he won't stop till I'm up to serve the fids breakfast.

Most Reactions