Senegal or two budgies?

IlikeParrots

Apr 26, 2017
NOSY PEOPLE ALERT
Parrots
I have no parrots but am so interested
Hey so as on my other posts, i explained my timetable and all that but i do still have a live in maid. I have decided that i will either buy a Senegal Parrot or two Budgies. To my criteria, which one do you think is better? I wrote my criteria on my first thread. Go and look at it first. We do have a newborn but the parrot would be kept in my room at all times. I also have a cat and dog but i know to keep it away from them.:green: or :blue2:

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
You've made numerous threads about what birds you think you should get. So instead of asking people on this forum over and over what bird would be best for you, I suggest you stop making these threads, and get researching on all the different species of parrots. Learn about all the species, then limit it down to what would work best for your current lifestyle. With internet access there is so much information out there. Budgies make excellent starter birds (AS IN they are quite easy to train, keep as pets, but will still need to go to the vet for routine check-ups, need a good diet, and need lots of play time, a nice big cage and socialization)

There are so many resources out there for you to read and research! Here's some helpful links to get you started...

What parrot is right for me?

Parrot species list and info

Types of parrots

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
I suggest waiting till your newborn is a lot older before getting a parrot.

Most Reactions

Latest posts