gemster-albums-eddie-picture21801-cuddly-eddie.jpg
gemster-albums-gemma-picture21800-gemboo-scritches.jpg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Just for fun. Terrible quality, but here's Miss Baxter in her glory. She takes her grooming seriously! Little clown :-D
9fc03dea7787123da6ab8c25720cd211.jpg
ea6695428a0f29a7267f927f2d5b9e98.jpg
4e41351ca4a56501195a05a9695f55b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ha! I love these pics!!! First I've seen a bird being an acrobat in the shower! She's awesome!

The photos below are just for fun.
1-Eddie
2-Gemma
Head scritches received by parront

Wow! So beautiful! Those colors are breathtaking! And they are obviously loving their scritches!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Just for fun. Terrible quality, but here's Miss Baxter in her glory. She takes her grooming seriously! Little clown :-D
9fc03dea7787123da6ab8c25720cd211.jpg
ea6695428a0f29a7267f927f2d5b9e98.jpg
4e41351ca4a56501195a05a9695f55b7.jpg

Ha! I love these pics!!! First I've seen a bird being an acrobat in the shower! She's awesome!

The photos below are just for fun.

1-Eddie

2-Gemma

Head scritches received by parront

Wow! So beautiful! Those colors are breathtaking! And they are obviously loving their scritches!
Thanks Stephen. She goes all kinds of crazy in the shower. Her latest is hanging by one toe off of the suction cup, swinging her head back and forth and flapping madly, but only if she's in the spray lol!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Get in your last minute entries! This phenomenal POTM is almost over!

WakaWaka

Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Baltimore Maryland
Parrots
Arika - Blue & Gold Macaw
Some tough competition in this contest but, we'll put in a last minute video of Arika getting nice and clean for the weekend.
She was in the shower with Kelly for about 15 mins and didn't want to get out !!

Enjoy :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9zQ-wGX1x8"]Arika preparing for the weekend - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

CallumConure

Apr 10, 2019
Central Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Callum- GCC Hatchday: October 15th, 2016
(nonparrot friends include rats, a dog, and a few reptiles :))
callumconure-albums-callum-picture21806-master-contortionist.jpg

Last minute entry of the Master contortionist! He loves to groom his butt a lot lol. Also, ignore me and my terrible haircut lol! Image is a few years old, but Callum still does that exact type of grooming.

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
Hope it isn't too late to change our entry!?! Ellie was most upset that Bertie has been in the July and Sep competition and insisted that it was her turn. She didn't even mind being photographed in the midst of Spring molt!:)

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Last minute entry of the Master contortionist! He loves to groom his butt a lot lol. Also, ignore me and my terrible haircut lol! Image is a few years old, but Callum still does that exact type of grooming.

Some forms of grooming are habit forming!!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Hope it isn't too late to change our entry!?! Ellie was most upset that Bertie has been in the July and Sep competition and insisted that it was her turn. She didn't even mind being photographed in the midst of Spring molt!:)

Never too late to change for Ellie! Look at those colours!!:)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Some tough competition in this contest but, we'll put in a last minute video of Arika getting nice and clean for the weekend.
She was in the shower with Kelly for about 15 mins and didn't want to get out !!

Enjoy :)

Arika preparing for the weekend - YouTube

Sweet! I'm glad you got this in within the deadline! You know I LOVE me some Arika! Look at those beautiful colors! She's having a blast! Nice slow motion touch!

Master contortionist, indeed! That's some thorough hygiene, there! Quite impressive!

Even in a spring molt, Ellie is gorgeous! And no wonder! Look at all the work she puts in to get that plumage just right! Work it, Ellie!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts