Not open for further replies.

StephenAndKyleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kyleigh, B&G Macaw -
Peanut, Yellow Collar Mini Macaw -
Aaliyah, Green Wing Macaw
I cosign wholeheartedly on this question! Let's see some Kyleigh!

Stephen, that's three of us, we almost have a petition demanding a Kyleigh entry.
When you say "Stephen" there, are you talking to me, or to him? Hahaha!

Haha! I am going to see after my wife and I finish up these pancakes! Then I will overload you with pictures as I always do lol

Your name is Stephen? Well aren't we awesome lol

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Haha! I am going to see after my wife and I finish up these pancakes! Then I will overload you with pictures as I always do lol

Great! Just pick your best one for here, and then treat us to the overflow in your thread.

StephenAndKyleigh said:
Your name is Stephen? Well aren't we awesome lol

Hahaha! Most certainly!

Nov 22, 2014
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Jess is our Male Indian Ring Neck and Ruby is our Female Eclectus
uploadfromtaptalk1441522615004.jpgthis is Ruby our eclectus at about 8 weeks I think? It was about 4 or 5 weeks Before we brought her home.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Ohmigosh! I can't stop staring! Precious photo! Is extreme cuteness considered cheating? That's what we deserve for having a baby contest! Voting isn't going to be easy this month.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
bundibird, you have a gorgeous Blue-Fronted Amazon. Would it be possible for you to post an adult photo of her in the Amazon Forum? I would love to she her in her adult colors.

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
bundibird, you have a gorgeous Blue-Fronted Amazon. Would it be possible for you to post an adult photo of her in the Amazon Forum? I would love to she her in her adult colors.

Sure thing. I will take one this afternoon and upload it. Thank you on the very nice comment.

taniaandkids

Sep 6, 2015
Jacksonville, Fl
Parrots
Catalina Macaw
Gator, Catalina Macaw 3 weeks old:blue1::red:

I had to take this pic with my iPad from my phone....
Soooo sweet, boy oh boy do they grow fast.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

gibson2503

Jul 11, 2013
Media
Indiana
Parrots
Apollo (8 years old Sunday conure), and Ari (7 years old jenday conure) and Cosmo 9 years old goffins cockatoo). All DNA tested females.
dkqUM1k2eGEcrDRC7

Attached is a pic of our goffin's cockatoo, Cosmo. This pic was given to us by the family who had her for the first 4 and a half years of her life. They told us that this pic was taken a couple of years ago. Their schedules did not allow them much time to spend with Cosmo. They also never had her to an avian vet in the whole time they had her. About a month after we got her, we took her to a good avian vet in Indy for an exam, blood work, and a DNA sex test. The DNA test confirmed she is in fact female, and the vet said she is in good health. We love her so much. The biting has slowed down dramatically in the time we have had her. When we put a hand in front of her, she bows her head to be petted and scratched. She sings a little bit every day, and has danced quite a bit too, especially if we put on Billie Jean or Beat It.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
This is a very emotional picture for me, one of the most precious of my whole life.
The first picture is my entry - Titan at one or two days old when I had to pull him. He was the only survivor of his clutch. The second is the same day.

He ate every hour, less than 1cc at a time. Once he could hold 1cc, he went two hours in between; morning and night. He ate one drop at a time; hands down the most terrifying thing I have ever done was feed this baby. When I pulled him he weighed less than 1 gram. When I held him or touched him I had to watch closely because he was too light to really feel, so I couldnt trust my sense of touch. I was so afraid I would aspirate him, crush, him, starve him, or in some other way kill him. But... The third and fourth pictures are recent, one to show how pretty he is, and the other to show what a ham he is!

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Wow! That baby pic is breathtaking! Such a tiny little miracle of life!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Thanks. I certainly think so, which is why he gets away with being such a stinker because I'm just so freaking glad he is alive! I should also mention in that second picture, that yellow on his belly, that's the yoke which is still being digested, and you can still see his little egg tooth!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions