Seriously Pickles?

PickleMeDickles

May 17, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
SassyByrd (DYH Amazon) JoJo (GCC) Betty (GCC) DEARLY LOVED fids lost to “Teflon Disaster� 12/17 RIP Pickles (GC),RIP Winston (Sun), RIP Lady PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES &TOSS OUT ALL YOUR TEFLON NOW!
My hubby had our little GCC out today for a while. She is super good about staying at her stations. Have NEVER had a problem with her chewing anything or "exploring" so we were obviously getting a little lazy. Normally she is out all day every day but I have a sick bird quarantined so time is more limited.

Anyhow, I work from home and had been at it for hours. My husband was still up so I decided to lay down for a few minutes. I have a bunch of 2-week old chickens and they are constantly peeping at me. So when I first hit the pillow I honestly thought I was hearing things when I heard a "peep peep peep" close to me (I have been super tired so it's not that weird to think I was hearing things).

After 30 seconds or so I finally looked to my left (where the sound was coming from) and there sat Pickles, right in the middle of my husband's pillow. She had obviously heard me announce I was going to go lay down and flew from one end of the house to the other to beat me there. I will often bring in a perching station in the bedroom and we will "nap" together so I guess this was her way of providing me with a huge hint, she obviously was ready for nap time too! The things birds do.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Oh my gosh that’s SO cute! Sweet Pickles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Eeeeeeek! Don't let Pickles see any of your online passwords!

Most Reactions