WakaWaka

Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Baltimore Maryland
Parrots
Arika - Blue & Gold Macaw
Here is Arika's current setup. We just added the java wood ladder in the back left today.
It was a swing that was too small for her and we just unfolded it to make a ladder out of it.

wakawaka-albums-current-cage-setup-picture19253-arikaopencage.jpg

She's been exercising her beak on it for most of the morning.

Here's another one that shows her wall coverings (shower curtains).

wakawaka-albums-current-cage-setup-picture19254-cage-her-wall-coverings.jpg

Last edited:

adz1984

Dec 4, 2016
Australia
Parrots
Alexandrine (Bella) RB2 (Unammed)
Bella's new cage, still messing with setup but overall we are both very happy with it!
Think shes molting atm as she lost her largest tail feathers and her stomach looks rough atm.

30il00x.png

Last edited:

bingbing

May 12, 2018
Daytona Beach
Parrots
Green Cheek conure Bing Bing is his name.
After looking threw the amazing arrangement's in this post I am semi ashamed but have so many new ideas now that I have looked at all of your fine work :p. Not to mention I am a terrible photographer with an even worse camera on his phone. Cheers non the less. I also don't understand why my images always upload sideways here they don't display this way for me at home. jees.

Attachments

• 20180606_073131.jpg
    20180606_073131.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet!

I upgraded my one cockatiel's cage this year to a tiel mansion! He is getting two new friends this year too so there will be plenty of room!

yoQudpk.jpg

This cage is the double-flight cage by Mcage. I purchased it on Amazon for $200 shipped. They also sell a single version that is $114 shipped. It is huge -- 63"Length x 19"Depth x 64"Height. It has a divider in the middle which I have in place now but can open to be a huge big cage. Though you do need to assemble it, it is absolutely PERFECT for smaller birds like budgies, cockatiels, conures, especially if you have other pets in your household, my bird doesn't feel the need to be outside his cage much anymore as he has so much space inside!

PBcP7Qc.jpg

ninamom

Sep 28, 2018
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure,
Lovebird in Birdy Heaven
Recently got this cage still messing around with setup, Wish I went smaller than 1inch bar spacing had to put pvc mesh on cage floor as his foot would fall through often and some sea grass mats on the vertical bars as he couldn't move around easily

0ad78c4a8022712326ec2db3f2e831f8
2nuhgsh.jpg

What model is your cage? I love it!

FlyBirdiesFly

Jul 30, 2017
Media
Recently got this cage still messing around with setup, Wish I went smaller than 1inch bar spacing had to put pvc mesh on cage floor as his foot would fall through often and some sea grass mats on the vertical bars as he couldn't move around easily

2nuhgsh.jpg

What model is your cage? I love it!

Don’t know if that member is active anymore, but 1 inch bar spacing is unfortunately too large for a GCC (assuming you’re looking to buy that cage for your bird)

PenClem

Oct 15, 2018
Media
Texas
Parrots
Penelope & Clementine (Peach-faced Lovebirds); RIP Dewey (Budgie)
I upgraded Penelope & Clementine's flight cage from one that was half this size about a year ago. They seem to love all the space and utilize quite a bit of it. I try to encourage them to use as much space as possible by enticing them down to the bottom with food. The other photo is of their outdoor aviary. They LOVE going in there on nice days here in Texas. It's nice to be able to give them the option of going outside where they can enjoy the breeze and some sunshine.

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 190
  • aviary.jpg
    aviary.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Lovie cage.jpg
    Lovie cage.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 75
  • av3.jpg
    av3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 103
  • av1.jpg
    av1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 96

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I upgraded Penelope & Clementine's flight cage from one that was half this size about a year ago. They seem to love all the space and utilize quite a bit of it. I try to encourage them to use as much space as possible by enticing them down to the bottom with food. The other photo is of their outdoor aviary. They LOVE going in there on nice days here in Texas. It's nice to be able to give them the option of going outside where they can enjoy the breeze and some sunshine.

We have the same cage! It's just so great, my two cockatiels love it too, and I do the same thing as you, I put their food bowls on the bottom so that they utilize all the space.

I love the outdoor aviary you have for them, too. Looks so spacious, they must be extremely happy birds!!

Davesgirl93

Oct 16, 2018
VA, USA
Parrots
Comet, 4 year old sun conure
we have built a travel cage in our RV for Comet. He loves not having to be in a carrier when we travel!

His house cage of course is much bigger :)

cometrvcage1.jpg

cometrvcage2.jpg

cometrvcage6.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts