sick galah please respond quick

Mekaisto

Jan 8, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Zookeeper who has worked with many bird species, and owner of a cheeky red-tailed black cockatoo (Ash)
Mek, do you know of the old ones from like the 90s, possibly mid/late 80s have Teflon, or if it's just in the newer ones? Could be good to know :)

Honestly, I couldn't say.
Companies should be forthcoming with the information, if you ask for it :)

OP
J

jeremy95

Oct 8, 2014
Parrots
Alexandria
Cockatiel
Sorry to tell you guys he died two days ago i have been sad he was a very nice galah i dont know what happened he was active and looking alot better. then the next day he was on the bottom of the cage and to top it off my alex that i have had for 4 years flew away it has been a bad week

OP
J

jeremy95

Oct 8, 2014
Parrots
Alexandria
Cockatiel
my galah ate something that caused a block i dont really know what he did might of gave him laxative to clear it out but he probably got poisoning from the thing he ate

OP
J

jeremy95

Oct 8, 2014
Parrots
Alexandria
Cockatiel
idk sorry i want to ask what are your thoughts on lorrikeets or conure

Dec 14, 2014
Parrots
R.I.P Kiwiberry, GCC.
I love conures. All for them lol
I've been considering getting a lorikeets in the future, not sure though, so can't say much about them.
I read they need nectar in their diet, so keep that in mind if you can keep that up in the long run too

OP
J

jeremy95

Oct 8, 2014
Parrots
Alexandria
Cockatiel
I got a collared rainbow for 130 he is very nice dose not bite at all the guy had identify rings on there legs so a bonus he is very active and dose not stop licking me he try to lick my cockatiel lol he eats alot to but as i said freindly and he flys to me

Most Reactions

Latest posts