Sidney going "boing"

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
Lately, Sidney has been jumping down to the floor and running about looking for new things to destroy. So I decided to see what would happen if I gave him a reason to go up. He didn't seem super excited but he did go up a couple of times to investigate. I might have to get some kind of plastic disk to put between the hook and ceiling, though. He went all the way up and started to pick at the ceiling. Can't have him eating paint and plaster. But hopefully this will do for now.

The second time up he hung upside down from one of the loops and started rocking back and forth. Had it swinging wildly. Of course, as soon as he saw me bring the phone up to snap a picture he stopped.

jamesc-albums-sidney-picture11869-sidney-his-new-boing-first-time.jpg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
He looks pretty happy up there! I love boings:)

OP
JamesC

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Sidney sure loves the boing, and looks so at home on it.
Mishka spends hours on his, it is amazing just to watch them entertain themselves.

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Lately, Sidney has been jumping down to the floor and running about looking for new things to destroy. So I decided to see what would happen if I gave him a reason to go up. He didn't seem super excited but he did go up a couple of times to investigate. I might have to get some kind of plastic disk to put between the hook and ceiling, though. He went all the way up and started to pick at the ceiling. Can't have him eating paint and plaster. But hopefully this will do for now.

The second time up he hung upside down from one of the loops and started rocking back and forth. Had it swinging wildly. Of course, as soon as he saw me bring the phone up to snap a picture he stopped.

jamesc-albums-sidney-picture11869-sidney-his-new-boing-first-time.jpg

hahahahahahahaha, yeah you can tell he was striking a pose.

Most Reactions

Latest posts