paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Ok so my favourite group is N-dubz as most know but when it comes to bands skillet is the greatest in my eyes this video is from a few months ago I went to see them live and my favourite song was played this song truly says what my mam and dad are to me a hero hope you enjoy watching the video as much as i enjoyed being there :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIHT6S1O-E0]Skillet - Hero - Live 2012 at Winterjam in Charleston West Virginia - Great Quality - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Jenlynn

Nov 19, 2011
Parrots
Congo African Grey, Sun Conure, and Blue Indian Ringneck
Ok so my favourite group is N-dubz as most know but when it comes to bands skillet is the greatest in my eyes this video is from a few months ago I went to see them live and my favourite song was played this song truly says what my mam and dad are to me a hero hope you enjoy watching the video as much as i enjoyed being there :) Skillet - Hero - Live 2012 at Winterjam in Charleston West Virginia - Great Quality - YouTube

I love Skillet! They are amazing people who make music that has a great message and is very far reaching. At the concert we saw people with Ozfest t shirts. How awesome is it to see that at a Christian concert! I never listened to them before Winter Jam, but definitely left a fan. I went to the same concert from the video when it was in PA and loved them. We were close enough we could feel their pyro. I've gone to Winter Jam the past 2 years and you definitely cannot beat 10 bands for 10 dollars!

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
That was my first concert see'ing skillet live but not the first time I have seen them I have met them in person a number of times and the level of passion they have for the music if unreal but I was so happy to be at the winter jam there were some great artists there and overall it was a great event :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Wow that must have been fun! Love the effects with the strobe lights lol.

Pookamama

Jul 10, 2012
Oregon, USA
Parrots
Pepper, a Timneh African Grey
I went to a concert with Skillet about ten years back. Very loud, very fun. They've been one of my favorites for a while when I really need good and loud music!

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
I went to a concert with Skillet about ten years back. Very loud, very fun. They've been one of my favorites for a while when I really need good and loud music!

I have always loved skillet by far my two favourite songs are hero and monster they know how to put on a great live show and they really do show there talent when on stage as they never mine any of there songs this is by far my best band of all time and I'm honored to say that I have had the chance to meet them a number of times :)

Most Reactions