so upset and so scared

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I'm so glad Karson is home and feeling better. I hope the steam shower works and she passes this egg without help. More hugs and best wishes.

Your Karson is a little beauty.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
praying for your little girl! Good call on knowing she was a girl and bringing up the possibility with the vet. Sometimes the owner bringing things up is the only way they get considered. I know you are super scared and such right now, and trying to do everything you can. It might be worth your time to do a bit of research on hormone control to try to keep her from developing eggs in the future, cockatiels are prone to compulsive egg laying. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both!

OP
samhatch

samhatch

Aug 17, 2014
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
ā™„ 4 Tiels - Karson, Kai, Savvy and Cojo & 1 GCC - Raeden ā™„
Not sure if anyone is checking back to this thread but Karson laid the egg a couple days ago. She is doing very well and is back to her funky self.

:):):):):)

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Yay :D that's great news for you and Karson! Such a relief that this one passed naturally.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thanks for the wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and Karson!

Most Reactions

Latest posts