willist

Sep 5, 2009
Tequesta Fl.
Parrots
CAG - Willis T.
Greenwing - Auggie
Harlequin - Connie
Blue&Gold - Charly
I didn't mean to post the same thing twice. But while I'm at it how do I get to put the text were I want it when I include a photo?

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
I didn't mean to post the same thing twice. But while I'm at it how do I get to put the text were I want it when I include a photo?
Put the text and the photo link on separate lines. I usually put the text line first then hit return and add the photo link.

You should also be able to hit 'edit' on one of those posts and delete it. I think I remember doing that a time or two in the past.

OP
willist

willist

Sep 5, 2009
Tequesta Fl.
Parrots
CAG - Willis T.
Greenwing - Auggie
Harlequin - Connie
Blue&Gold - Charly
I've edited posts before but I can't find anyway to delete one

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
I've edited posts before but I can't find anyway to delete one
If you click 'edit' you'll see 4 buttons on the bottom right side of the window. They are: 'save' 'go advanced' 'delete' and 'cancel'. I've just checked and the 'delete' button is in fact there.

OP
willist

willist

Sep 5, 2009
Tequesta Fl.
Parrots
CAG - Willis T.
Greenwing - Auggie
Harlequin - Connie
Blue&Gold - Charly
There is NO delete button only "save "go advanced" and "cancel" I'm not kidding I've looked 20 times.

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
There is NO delete button only "save "go advanced" and "cancel" I'm not kidding I've looked 20 times.
As it turns out, you're right! I did some more checking and it seems the 'delete' button is not present on thread initiating posts. So if you're a regular forum member and you start a new thread then decide to biff it, I guess you can't. Deleting duplicate original posts is apparently up to the moderators :54:. So that means any posts I've deleted in the past were obviously reply posts.

Most Reactions