Sqeaky pics!!!

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Here's the little Sqeaky toy... His called that because he sqeaks like one of those toys that children or dogs play with.

Here he/she is!!! Hatchdate is 22 November 2006.

Sqeaky klein 1.jpg

Sqeaky klein 2.jpg

:D :D :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
OMG Wilma he is beautiful, just look at that face,

What do your guys make of the window, I only ask as Bucc HAS to sit and look out of the window and so do the little ones, they would love that window I see in the background. :D (And no none of them have ever flown into the window.) If I don't move my blinds out the way for them to look out they will bite them, Now on my second pair of blinds. :eek:

I'll had his hatchday, I wont forget that one, its my Sons Birthday also. :D

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Their not actually very bothered if the blinds are open or not. I take the cage out alot, so they come outside many times. And the tiels get a free run of the whole room, they love it! Pikkie just wants me, now that his in this cage with all the others he is soo jealous, thats why im gonna put him back in his old cage.

They have a big window to look out of, but i dont think it matters to them as much. The reason being, that the outside isnt so pretty, its pavement everywhere- our backyard where the cars are- so there isnt many birds, only sometimes doves come by, and come in for some leftovers laying on the floor.

Sqeaky is a real cutie, he isnt very tame but an acrobat- he swings around upside down with one foot loose then only with his beak he loves playing. But im gonna take him out of the cage for now and start working on him to become tame. Hope it works! Wish me luck!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I do wish you luck, I'm sure you'll do just fine. :eek: Don't forget pics often. :)

Most Reactions