Steven Kolbert DVM

Drstevenk

Feb 28, 2017
:green1:I am Steven Kolbert DVM. I own 2 Yellow Napes, 1 Yellow Wing BB, 2 Cockatiels and a New Eclectus Male 5 months old!

I have been involved with birds my whole life. I treat them at my practice.

I worked with a Bird Importer in college (back in the 70's) and have handled and been familiar with almost every kind of exotic bird ever brought into the USA.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome!
It will be great to have your contributions!
Glad you found us...

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to the Parrot Forums!!!

As members, we work to provide support and guidance to and for each other as we enjoy the Wonders of the World of Living with Parrots! Please take the time to read some of the Large Threads that cover topic from the joy and humor of our Parrots to helping understand the Body Language of a Parrot raging with hormones, too quiet moments of joy.

Please feel comfortable in joining in on an exiting Thread or starting a new one!

Sharing the knowledge is very important to all of us and I know I am joined by my fellow members in welcoming you!

SailBoat (Steven), Noted Amazon Snob! :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
A warm welcome to you and your flock, Dr. Kolbert!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Welcome Dr. Kolbert :). Good to have you here. Looking forward to hearing your input on the forum.

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Hello and welcome!! With so much experience with birds, do you have a particular species that is your favorite? :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts