Sun Conure Addict

RastaPasta

Jan 17, 2012
Media
Up until two months ago I was just a proud owner of two Sun Conures, now I have two beautiful Suns and three healthy almost weaned babies! It's been incredible journey with these new members of the family. I have had my male Sun for about 8 years and purchased him a mate about five years ago. They recently laid eggs to three healthy baby suns. I pulled them for mom and dad at 3 weeks for hand feeding and bonding time. They are coming along and adjusting beautifully to growing up! Starting to high eat vitamin pellots on their own already and the oldest one can stand on his stick all on his own now. I would love to sell/give them to a new loving owner someday, but am afraid I will not find the right type of owners who will make them part of their family. I'm also concerned about having enough space to house them if I can not find an acceptable new home. Can Sun Conures of the same sex cohabitate and maintain their love and affection for humans? I have not done the lab work yet to know what gender they are, but need to know if they are same sex if they could be in the same cage. Im in serious need of advice.

cockatielfan17

Nov 20, 2011
hello welcome to the forum hope to see pics of ur babies. i think sun conures can live fine if they are the same sex but if they are in the same cage and u do not take them out often and play with them they will bond to each other more than u

Last edited:

Most Reactions