Take this job ...

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Warning this is a vent ... take cover! :mad:

I dang near flipped a cog, blew a gasket royal at work today. Now, I only have 2 days left. Two ... and I may strangle someone yet.

Normally I work in the hot warehouse, on concrete, filing until my brain turns to mush and my eyes roll into the back of my head. But, this week, because the mean witch is on vacation, I've been in the front office sharing an office with my supervisor.

Today, she was on the phone (and this is close quarters), and she started TALKING ABOUT ME AS I WAS SITTING THERE ... she was talking in code to this person over the phone as though I was some freakin idiot, dumb a$$ that coudn't buy a clue to figure out what she was doing. I was flabergasted that she could be so rude and was damn near spitting fire.

I nearly walked over and yanked the phone cord out of the socket and nearly told her iffen she has something to say about me, then have courage and gall enough to say it to my face.

Instead, I grabbed a cigarette and my cell phone and went outside and called Dan (whose hair, what's left of it, probably fell out because of my language) and he tried, unsuccessfully to diffuse me. I, apparently, was talking so excitedly and with such a loud voice that the boys (men) back in the warehouse heard me and were SHOCKED at my mouth. Tuff. I finished my smoke and went in through the warehouse and all the guys parted an isle for me to walk through clearly in fear of their safety. I grabbed the rest of my work and finished my shift in the hot warehouse.

My supervisor is lucky she dodged one of my infamous tongue lashings -- it would have been one unlike any she'd every experienced in her life.

After she saw that I was pissed off ... she started acting sugary, syrupy sweet to me ... Thanks but no thanks. You don't treat people like that!

Two days. Gawd help me, please do not let me do something I regret!!!! (Or they regret!!!!!!!!!). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
Warning this is a vent ... take cover! :mad:

I dang near flipped a cog, blew a gasket royal at work today. Now, I only have 2 days left. Two ... and I may strangle someone yet.

Normally I work in the hot warehouse, on concrete, filing until my brain turns to mush and my eyes roll into the back of my head. But, this week, because the mean witch is on vacation, I've been in the front office sharing an office with my supervisor.

Today, she was on the phone (and this is close quarters), and she started TALKING ABOUT ME AS I WAS SITTING THERE ... she was talking in code to this person over the phone as though I was some freakin idiot, dumb a$$ that coudn't buy a clue to figure out what she was doing. I was flabergasted that she could be so rude and was damn near spitting fire.

I nearly walked over and yanked the phone cord out of the socket and nearly told her iffen she has something to say about me, then have courage and gall enough to say it to my face.

Instead, I grabbed a cigarette and my cell phone and went outside and called Dan (whose hair, what's left of it, probably fell out because of my language) and he tried, unsuccessfully to diffuse me. I, apparently, was talking so excitedly and with such a loud voice that the boys (men) back in the warehouse heard me and were SHOCKED at my mouth. Tuff. I finished my smoke and went in through the warehouse and all the guys parted an isle for me to walk through clearly in fear of their safety. I grabbed the rest of my work and finished my shift in the hot warehouse.

My supervisor is lucky she dodged one of my infamous tongue lashings -- it would have been one unlike any she'd every experienced in her life.

After she saw that I was pissed off ... she started acting sugary, syrupy sweet to me ... Thanks but no thanks. You don't treat people like that!

Two days. Gawd help me, please do not let me do something I regret!!!! (Or they regret!!!!!!!!!). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Need an alibi? :p

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
I think you reacted very correctly!I know I shouldn't encourage such behaviour to anybody but I can not hide myshelf either when I am so angry, only that I might have told her some ''french'' words as well!:D
Good for you that you didn't!:)
It's normal that you used bad language when such people get you frustrated!:eek:
The bad or the good thing is that I also do not regret it afterwards...:D
Don't give a .... about the ''mean witch'':18: it's just two more days, you can handdle it can't you?:D

I bet you can...:D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
grrrrrrrr, *cuss*, grumble, *cuss*, pffft, *cuss* ... ain't over it yet!! :mad: :headwall: :mad::headwall: grrrrrrrrrrrr.

It doesn't pay to piss me off. :mad:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D WAY TO GO DEANNA :D

I really cannot stand ignorant cowards like that, and yes cowards, they will talk about you but only behind your back, makes me sick. If you have a real gripe about someone at least have the guts to say it to their faces.

Hows this "Sorry Officer she couldnt have done it she was in the uk having cuddles with my grey guys :D

Hold your head up hon, and don't give her the satisfaction 2 days to go. Now if you wanna borrow Kito for your last two days, he'll give her what for. :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Peta, YES, YES!!!! Send Kito :eek: :eek: :eek: ... I need reinforcements!!!! :mad: God help me to save my tongue for two days ... I'll end up biting it off if she pulls another stunt like that! :headwall:

T

tielgal

Good on ya for not shrieking like a banshee to that snivelling cowards face. I, well, I probably wouldn't have been nearly as polite as you, but don't worry, we'll all give you an alibi!
"Yes Officer, she really was all over the world at the same time, how could you think we were lying to ya?!" :eek:

Oh, and Kito's on his way, he'll give her what for (and, a bit of a bite here and there!), hang in there!! *huggles*

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Aw, Anna, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. But I can't imagine what anyone could say about you in a negative way...she REALLY must be an idiot! Two more days, just keep your chin up and be a bigger person than she is, which doesn't seem like it should be that hard to do. Kudos to you for keeping your head about you, I too have trouble with that...Ask Chase ;)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Some people just need to pick on others for the sake of doing it, seems to give em some kind of satisfaction. :mad:

Kito will be with you for Friday, honestly he'll give her what for. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
never mind Kito ... why don't we just ask Minzer if you could borrow Iggy Deanna! :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Kito AND Iggy .... ooooooooooooooooooooooooo yah!!! One on each shoulder!!! :mad: :headwall: :mad: :headwall:

(I'm still pissed. Still trying to decompress! Pfffft ....).

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
OOOoooo, good, full reinforcements on their way !!! Thank goodness! I'm gonna definitely need them in the morning! grrrrrrrrrrr (still a little peeved). :mad: :headwall:

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Ok, so, I made it through my shift today without causing others bodily harm or injury ... I tried to commit hary-cary (sp??) but one of the warehouse guys came and took my sword away :(

I have only to make it through tomorrow's shift ... 4 hours of shear agony. Then, I'm a FREE woman! Yay! :p :D

(I still need Kito and Iggy ... most definitely!!!). LOL

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
Ok, so, I made it through my shift today without causing others bodily harm or injury ... I tried to commit hary-cary (sp??) but one of the warehouse guys came and took my sword away :(

I have only to make it through tomorrow's shift ... 4 hours of shear agony. Then, I'm a FREE woman! Yay! :p :D

(I still need Kito and Iggy ... most definitely!!!). LOL

Deanna - I can't supply Keupi, even though he has a great growl (and can call pigs - Animal Planet)... but have you considered instead of hari-kari... fluffing your feathers, preening your wings, and a polite way of in 'fid-ese' saying shove it up your behind while walking away butt-cutey?

Strength (though alibi's are available) is key. What goes around comes around. While I can't promise you will be there to dance on the grave in a red dress, I can promise there's a space reserved for you in heaven cause you've done your time in hell.

T

tielgal

Deanna - I can't supply Keupi, even though he has a great growl (and can call pigs - Animal Planet)...

lol, can call pigs? That's pretty cool! :D

fluffing your feathers, preening your wings, and a polite way of in 'fid-ese' saying shove it up your behind while walking away butt-cutey?

I second that!

While I can't promise you will be there to dance on the grave in a red dress, I can promise there's a space reserved for you in heaven cause you've done your time in hell.

Awwww! Keupi, you are a sweetie! Just remember Deanna, we're all here for you, and I'm sure you can get through tomorrows shift. And, if not, bannana skins all ways work in cartoons! :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Well, kids, this is my last day today. (I'm still trying to get my coffee into me).

It'll be a piece of cake ... I'm gonna take in a squirt pistol, a whoopi cushion and a bunch of banana peels ... and have a rip roaring good time annoying my boss! *squirt, squirt*

(I am just joking, as you hopefully know). I don't need props to be annoying. :eek: :D :p

Thanks all ... I think I'll (just to be safe) bring just one banana with me to work for my mid-morning snack and then to the "shove it up your behind, butt-cutie" thingy as I sachet out the door after I'm finished! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Whooo, how did the last day go. Not even sure if you've finished yet, but I'm thinking of you. :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
:59: :29: :jumping40 :bunny7: :propeller

I did the duck waddle, er, the tushy-cutie, or the, um, I fergot what it was called for what I was gonna do ... but, anyway, I waddled my tushy tail outta there and don't gotta go back NO more! :D

Hoo-wah! :p

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
How nice it's over ! You are free now!:35:

You won't have to see their faces first thing Monday morning!:D

I'm happy for you!:D:59::1218::rollingba:bunny7::jumping40

Most Reactions