Taz's Crazy Talk

Bluemoonlvr

Jun 3, 2012
Parrots
Taz - Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Lacey - Goffin's Cockatoo, Pikachu & Roo - Cockatiels
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFYnhkDRZU&feature=youtu.be]Taz's Crazy Talk - YouTube[/ame]

He says "Come Here!" "What you doin?" "Baby Boy!" and does cockatiel impersonations.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Taz sure is cute
Love the way he talks
Sounds so babyish and cute
Love the "what you doin"
LoL he sure is full of energy

Thanks for sharing

OP
Bluemoonlvr

Bluemoonlvr

Jun 3, 2012
Parrots
Taz - Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Lacey - Goffin's Cockatoo, Pikachu & Roo - Cockatiels
I added annotations to make his talking easier to understand.

He really is quite talkative! He's only a little over a year old and has been talkative all his life. He first learned "Come here!" so it's the clearest. Everything else was learned very recently. He picks up words pretty fast. Most of what he mimics is how words sound and inflections. Like he likes to speak his crazy gibberish so it sounds like he's asking a question.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I added annotations to make his talking easier to understand.

He really is quite talkative! He's only a little over a year old and has been talkative all his life. He first learned "Come here!" so it's the clearest. Everything else was learned very recently. He picks up words pretty fast. Most of what he mimics is how words sound and inflections. Like he likes to speak his crazy gibberish so it sounds like he's asking a question.

You are doing a great job, keep it up.
He sure sounds like a quick learner.

Mishka my AG is almost 6 years old speaks beautifully BUT still today has his moments where he speaks gibberish I call it "Birdie Talk"
I love it when he does it, chats away and then replies back in proper English.

:grey:

Pajarita

Banned
Banned
Jul 11, 2013
LOL - He does do the tiel chirping perfectly! But, why is it so dark in there? Do you usually keep him like that?

OP
Bluemoonlvr

Bluemoonlvr

Jun 3, 2012
Parrots
LOL - He does do the tiel chirping perfectly! But, why is it so dark in there? Do you usually keep him like that?

It's actually a really light room! The camera didn't like the backlight and tried to fix it haha

Karigan

Jul 3, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Kitoko: Female Senegal Parrot, born 2002
Talia: Female CAG, born 2008
Mateo: Female CAG, born 2008
Love the cockatiel impressions! My CAG's don't talk much, but they love to imitate other animals. They do cats, senegals, sparrows, and geese... I'm thinking about playing a loop of farm sound just to see what happens.

Most Reactions